(as of Jan 27,2023 19:36:59 UTC – Details)
September 1940: You're leading a flight of eight Hurricanes on a fighter sweep 15,000 feet above the English Channel. In the distance, you spot 60 German bombers and twice as many fighters escorting them as they fly west to rain destruction on the city of London. Alongside your squadron, you close in on the horrible mass of enemy planes. You're ready to make history. Pick a target and let the bullets fly. The unsuspecting victim feels the impact of rounds ripping through the soft skin of his plane. Smoke begins billowing from the blazing fire in his engine. As you stop the shudder of your guns, you see the last few bullets break off his left wing, sending him into a deadly spin. One down. Many more to go. Designed with the novice in mind – just jump in and fly – this is Air Battles: Sky Defender!
- Historically themed missions that involve over 600 airplanes
- Fly tons of authentic planes, like the German Me 109 or the British Spitfire
- Extreme realism – Tracer rounds, trailing smoke and fire, actual engine and battle sounds
- Weather effects so real, you'll swear you're actually there
- Designed with the novice in mind – easy to control; just jump in and fly!
Minimum Specifications: OS:XP and 2000 Processor:Pentium IV or AMD Athlon 2.0 GHz processor RAM:512 MB Hard Drive:1GB Video Card:DirectX9 compliant video card with 128 MB Additional Info:Unknown