$14.95 - $9.68
(as of Jan 29,2023 11:09:25 UTC – Details)
The DualShock 4 controllers were originally made to work on their consoles. You can pair with Android phones, but thanks to recent software updates, now you can also pair them more easily with your iOS 13 device via Bluetooth.
Set up the DualShock 4 controller with your iPhone:
– Make sure your iPhone is updated to iOS 13
– Put your controller in pairing mode: Hold down the PS and Share buttons until the light starts flashing.
– Open Settings and tap Bluetooth on your iPhone. Select your controller in the device list.
– Once it’s paired, the light will turn pink on your controller.
NOTE: The steps may vary depending on the device that you use.
- Phone Holder Color: Black
- Material: ABS
- Compatible with: Sony PlayStation 4 PS4 Dual Shock Wireless Controller
- 1x 1x PS4 Controller Smart Phone Mount
- 1x Micro B to Micro B Data Cable
Great Phone Gaming Experience Solution – Exclusive phone clip made for the Dual Shock 4 controller, allowing you to play smartphone games pairing with a PS4 controller, providing a smoother gaming experience
Simple Assembly – This lightweight yet sturdy clamp can easily snap on to your PS4 controller and holds your PS4 controller securely
Universal Compatibility – Phone holder maximum width: 3.4″ (88mm). Fits most 6-inch smartphones such as Apple iPhone with iOS 13, iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, Xs, Xs Max, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7, 7 Plus, 6 Plus.
Adjustable – 180-degree rotation phone clip for your favorite choice of viewing angle when playing games
Compact Design – Easily folds down when not in use for great portability, you can carry the clip and enjoy gaming anytime anywhere.