$13.95 - $9.68
(as of Jan 26,2023 13:45:28 UTC – Details)
The controllers were originally made to work on their consoles. You can pair the controllers with Android phones.
Set up the controller with your Android phone:
– Put your controller in pairing mode: Hold down the PS and Share buttons until the light starts flashing.
– On Android 10, open Settings > Connected Devices > Select Pair new device > Select your controller
– On older Android System: Scroll down into a Bluetooth sub-menu from the Connected Devices setting to pair a controller.
– Once it’s paired, the light bar on the top of your controller will turn blue.
NOTE: The steps may vary depending on the device that you use.
- Phone Holder Color: Black
- Material: ABS
- Compatible with: PlayStation 4 PS4 Dual Shock Wireless Controller
- 1x PS4 Controller Smart Phone Mount
- 1x Micro B to Micro B Data Cable
Great Phone Gaming Experience Solution – Exclusive phone clip made for the Dual Shock 4 controller, allowing you to play smartphone games pairing with a PS4 controller, providing a smoother gaming experience
Simple Assembly – This lightweight yet sturdy clamp can easily snap on to your PS4 controller and holds your PS4 controller securely
Universal Compatibility – Phone holder maximum width: 3.4″ (88mm). Fits most 6-inch smartphones such as Android phones like Samsung, HTC, LG, Google, Sony and more. NOTE: Your android phone should be a 4.0 version or above Android system with OTG function for gameplay.
Adjustable – 180-degree rotation phone clip for your favorite choice of viewing angle when playing games
Compact Design – Easily folds down when not in use for great portability, you can carry the clip and enjoy gaming anytime anywhere.